Saturday, July 30, 2011

Father's Day- Boys or Girls????


Happy Father's Day Craig!
Father's Day this year has got to rank among one of the most anticipated days in my life. Much to our surprise, the ultrasound technician was able to determine the babies genders on our 14.5 week ultrasound. As excited as I was, I definitely didn't want to find out by myself, so I had her write down the genders in individual envelopes labeled "A", "B",and "C" and seal them in an envelope.
 The secret envelope was then taken to my favorite bakery, Country Cousins, where my friend Robin took an oath to keep the genders a secret until the big gender reveal party after Father's Day lunch.


 The day had arrived and we were surrounded by our families including both Craig and I's dads (our heroes)! With everyone waiting with anticipation, three cakes were presented all decorated in neutral colors. Craig cut the first cake to reveal Baby A.....


                                                                    It's a BOY!!!
Dad cut the second cake to reveal Baby B is a ..........
                                                                      GIRL!!! (Addy gets a sister!!)

Charlie cut the third cake and revealed Baby B is a ........
BOY!!!

2 Boys and a Girl... What a wonderful surprise!

Addy thought we were all crazy as well screamed, whooped, and hollered as each cake was cut!
Our precious little girl gets a 2 brothers and a sister. How perfect!

The babies photos at 14 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment