Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Growth Ultrasound 21 weeks

What an amazing journey this is! It is such a gift to see my babies on ultrasound each week. I have been off work now for a couple of weeks and I'm very thankful! I'm definitely feel like my body is working overtime trying to grow these little angels. I'm enjoying the extra time at home so much and wish I could store up all the extra rest I'm getting for when the babies get here:)
Today was really an exciting day. We had our anatomy ultrasound where the ultrasound is looking at each babies organs and growth to be sure there are no obvious abnormalities. As I laid on the table, I just kept praying that they would all be okay. It just doesn't seem possible that there could be no abnormalities seen with any of them. My prayers were answered as each baby was looked at very carefully and no abnormalities were found. Even baby boy C's kidney size had gone back to normal! They are growing well and beginning to beat up on each other in there! Several times we saw one of their feet come into view while looking at another baby only to witness the one being kicked by his brother or sister!
Her are the beautiful photos of our little ones. If only you could tell what to name them by the pictures... we are really struggling with names!

Baby A- Boy 1 lb 1oz


Baby B, Girl 1 lb

Baby C- Boy 1 lb 2 oz (He kept hiding his face, so we don't have any profile pictures. He just waved and showed us his boy parts!)

"You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made." Psalm 139:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment