Monday, November 7, 2011

3 Little Piggies!

Only 8 more days! We're now in the single digits! Our visit today went very well. All of the babies passed their biophysical profile and nonstress test without any problem. We also found out that we are having 3 little piggies! Their weights today are: Bentley 5#5, Arabella 5#10, and Bronson 5#7. My waist around is now 47 inches. I'm really hoping this is the only time in my life that this will be the case!

Anticipation continues to build in the Bertsch household as we make final preparations. After trying to get the three carseats into our Buick Enclave, Craig discouragingly came in and announced that we needed to go minivan shopping. Much to our surprise, Sunday we went car shopping and were able to find a Honda Odyssey that will be great for our family. We traded in the Buick with tears in our eyes and now I am officially a minivan mom! It feels pretty good really. I always hoped to have enough kids to fill one up, and now I will!

We've almost made it. Thank you for your continued prayers! My next appointment is Thursday, so hopefully we'll lay low until then and I'll be back with another update.

1 comment:

  1. I trust that all will go well next week. Remember I am only a "yard" away if you need anything. Please do not hesitate to call on me.
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete