Thursday, November 10, 2011

5 days and Counting!

We just returned from my doctor's appointment and everything is on target for Tuesday! The babies look great on the ultrasound and the fetal monitoring went well. I saw Dr. Smith today and she was so encouraging. They can hardly believe that we have almost arrived!
I'm finally getting a little more uncomfortable this week which is making me even more anxious to see these little ones. Up to this point, I had told my mom, that unless I started getting more discomfort that I just wasn't going to be ready come Tuesday. I've been so blessed with such a wonderful pregnancy that it's hard to imagine that it is about to come to an end. Like mom says, even though feeling them kick and move inside is absolutely incredible, it doesn't compare to feeling them in your arms.
Praying that they stay strong and healthy in their last few days in my belly and come out screaming on their birthday! Thanks for your continued prayers!

4 comments:

  1. We are so excited to keep praying these next couple days waiting for the big entrance into our world! You all are on our minds constantly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessie, It's Andie! I keep getting on here and reading your updates. I miss you soooo much! I am so happy to hear that the pregnancy is going well and the babies are healthy!!! No one could look as amazing as you do while carrying triplets. Keep us updated and I want to see pics when they arrive! Tell your mom thanks for the pumpkin roll and that it was amazing. Happy Birthday to the babies when they arrive and Happy Holiday's to the Bertsch family. Andie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tomorrow is the BIG day!!! I can't wait to hear the news and see pictures of your three beautiful babies :-) Good luck and early congrats to the Bertsch Family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for a safe delivery for all today. Happy birthday little babies! And congrats to mommy and daddy!

    ReplyDelete