Thursday, April 18, 2013

Time Flies...

***Warning-To anyone reading these next few posts, I am playing catch up as always. I had written these months ago and never posted them. Please do not make the mistake of thinking that I am pregnant again... Quinton is now only a month old and I plan on him being the youngest child for at least a couple more years!!***



I can't believe it.... yes I  know every parent says this, but where is time going. My sweet girl is starting 3 year old preschool today and my precious trio are growing like weeds. Adalyn is so excited to get to go to school. She goes on Tues and Thurs for 3 hrs a day... just enough for her to get some time away from the craziness of our household and get to spend some time with friends her age. I'm quietly looking forward to a morning a week with the babies down for their naps and Adalyn at school. Hopefully it will be good for my soul to have a little Mommy time... in fact being pregnant and all, I might just take a nap too. Craig and I are still in trying to absorb the fact that another baby is on the way! God is so good... and funny!
The babies are crawling all over. It's amazing what three children can accomplish when they work together. Our nights are still pretty rough with frequent illnesses and ear infections, but hey, it's been so long since we've had a good nights sleep, we don't even know what we are missing!
 Here are some pictures of September 2011.
Beth's Diabetes Walk
Bentley could lay and play with the remote for hours... we have 5 old remotes laying around my family room

Bath Time Fun (Addy is always the assistant)



Oh how I hope she keeps those big blue eyes~
What can I say... I'm so in love with my boys!
Addy showing off her cow girl boots! She can't wait to ride Tully.. the horse next door!

No comments:

Post a Comment