Tuesday, October 4, 2011

10/3/11, 30 weeks! Our first overnight admission to Good Sam:(

Well, as I write this, I am once again thankful that despite a little bump in the road, I can update you with good news! Yesterday during my scheduled ultrasound and fetal monitoring, I started have contractions every few minutes. With the contractions, my rotten (I say this affectionately) little Bronson decided to have little drops in his heart rate. Between the two, I ended up getting sent upstairs to labor and delivery for monitoring.
 The next several hours were full with lots of contractions but the babies heart rates all looked good. Fortunately, the contractions were not strong enough to change my cervix and put me into labor. After receiving some medication to stop the contractions and steroids to help expedite the development of the babies lungs, I was doing much better.
 I did spend the night and have been feeling really good today. All of the babies are behaving themselves beautifully and they feel comfortable sending me home.
 Praise my God that I get to go home and spend more time with Addy and Craig before our little blessings arrive! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that everything turned out well. Keep taking care of yourself and keep those babies baking for 6 more weeks! I think you owe us a belly pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad everything is going great Jessie! We all miss you so much! I agree totally with Jen, you do owe us a belly pic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear that mom, babies, Addy, and Craig are all doing well. We miss you bunches, but are glad to hear that you are doing as you are supposed to and taking it easy. continue to take care of you and those bundles of joy. I am with Jen P. And think we should see a belly picture;). Hang int here! Those beautiful babies will be here before you know it (but hopefully stay in at least 6 more weeks). Hugs!

    ReplyDelete