Sunday, October 2, 2011

9/26/11- 29 weeks growth ultrasound

   Well, believe it or not I have 9 lbs of baby in this big belly already! We had an ultrasound today and got a good report. All of the babies are growing very well and passing all of their tests with flying colors. As of today, baby A weighs 2#12, baby B 3#2, and baby C 3#2! The little girl (currently named Arabella unless we change our minds!) is breech with her little head trying to wedge itself under my ribs. Baby A (Bentley) is also breech with his little hiney nice and cozy in my pelvis and his head up by my belly button. Baby C (Bronson) is taking up the right side of my belly with his head down and feet in my ribs! They seem to be moving around despite tight quarters.  
   I think this is the first time I've posted their names anywhere. It makes it seem a little more official! I love all of our names, but their daddy is having a hard time committing to them. Not that he isn't happy with them, I think it is just a big decision and he wants to make sure that people like them before we make it official!
  Thank you to everyone who has been bringing us dinner/helping around the house/ and or praying for us continually! We are so blessed and humbled by all of the love that surrounds us on a daily basis. Visits to Good Sam continue to take place 2 times a week, so I'll do my best to keep everybody posted on any report we get from the doctor. We should find out the cesarean section date someday this week! It's getting so close.
   Blessings to you all. Thanks for checking in on our family. Feel free to leave a comment to say hi!
 

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! I love the names and am so excited that everything is going so well. We missed everybody tonight. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the names are awesome too:-D What do you' all think of Arabella being nicknamed Babe? I heard that somewhere.=D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the names and so glad you are doing well Jessie! Ironically enough, I've never heard of the name Arabella until yesterday when someone that works at my boys' school is thinking of naming her daughter that! Keep updating and baking those babies :-)

    ReplyDelete