Monday, October 10, 2011

10/8/11 Shower of Blessings! 31 Weeks!

 What an amazing day! Our baby shower was this weekend and what a blast! We got gift cards, adorable baby clothes, blankets, burp clothes, and of course diapers and wipes galore! What a blessing. Every box of diapers we got I was dividing the total number of diapers in the box by 25, because I've been told this is how many diapers we will need on a daily basis once the babies arrive!
 It was so fun to get together with family and friends and we can't everyone enough for your love for us and for showering us with such generous gifts for the babies to be!
  Here are some pictures from the shower! I wish there were more... I was trying to behave by sitting down during the shower so it made photo opportunities a little challenging!






 



 

1 comment:

  1. Aww! You look amazing Jessie! Glad to hear that all is well and the babies are growing. I absolutley love the names! We all miss you at the FBC!

    ReplyDelete