Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Prayers for Whitney

 For those of you who know my sister Whitney, she is currently admitted at Mercy Hospital with Pancreatitis. She has been sick off and on now for several weeks and was taken to the hospital Tuesday in severe upper abdominal pain. After a number of tests, the lab work came back indicative of pancreatitis which they believe was caused from a gallstone.
 Whitney is also 24 weeks pregnant so please remember her and her precious baby Bianca in your prayers. As of right now they are keeping her from eating for several days and hope that by resting the intestines, the inflammation will resolve. If not, there is a chance that she will have to have a procedure done where they go in and remove the stone.
 I got to visit her in the hospital today and while I was there I visited my friends in the birthing center. It was so good to see everybody. I am so thankful to my family and friends who have been so good to push me around in a wheelchair so I can see the walls outside my house! God bless you all for helping to keep me sane!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment