Saturday, October 22, 2011

Nothing like sleeping in your own bed!

   Yaaah! I got discharged from the hospital yesterday and I'm so glad to be home. I missed Craig and Adalyn so much! Things seem to be going really well on Procardia with only a few contractions here and there.
  Craig is taking very good care of me and questions why I'm off the couch every time I stand up:) I'm trying to wrap my mind around doing absolutely nothing for the next 24 days so we can make it to our scheduled c-section on 11/15! I had been so lucky up to this point to be able to get out of the house in a wheelchair off and on, but my last admission to the hospital has convinced me that it's just not worth it!
   Thanks again to all of  you who have been keeping our family in your prayers. We feel very peaceful and know it comes from God alone. Enjoy the beautiful weekend. Looks like a great one for a pumpkin patch!

No comments:

Post a Comment