Monday, October 24, 2011

10/4/11 33 weeks... Growing like Weeds

    I am so happy to say that I had monitoring today at Good Sam and I got to come afterwards. I was so worried after just being discharged a few short days ago that I was going to be readmitted. My ultrasound went fantastic. All of the babies past their biophysical without any problem. Much to our surprise, the babies have gained a lot of weight since our last weight ultrasound. As of today, Bentley weighs 4#1, Arabella 4#14!!, and Bronson 4#14. They feel like Bentley is probably a little bigger than what he is measuring, but unfortunately he is so low in my pelvis that he's difficult to measure.
    The procardia is working well with contractions only occasionally unless I'm due for my next dose of medicine. We count everyday as a little extra gift at this point for the babies. Only 22 days left until the big day!

Here are a coupe pics to give you an idea of what almost 15 lbs of baby looks like!

2 comments:

  1. Aw Jessie...you look so adorable! It is certainly getting close now! Follow your bedrest and keep those babies baking for just a little bit longer!! I can't wait to hear the BIG news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessie, you look so cute! Glad to read that you are home now and behaving, Lol! It won't be long before they are all here! We are all thinking about you and all those babies!

    ReplyDelete